The Batch Bundle
Did you know only 6% of bloggers are full time bloggers. Meaning they treat their blog as their main source of income and give forty plus hours a week.
If you are a blogger, you know the community of blogging is massive by numbers. So to think of 6% when more than 50% is trying to pursue this is small by number.
One of the most common reasons why full time blogging is not yet achieved by some is the TIME. The time to productively produce the content, the time to reflect on needed content, to create graphics, a brand, and to build relationships.
The Batch Bundle was created after many tiring ways to achieve what worked to help me grow my blog. Organizing the priorities is a must to enjoy and recognize the growth. This bundle will help work your way through that.
Included in The Batch Bundle:
- ‘It’s a Plan’ Block Schedule which includes space to write your top priorities for that day
- Monthly Goal Tracker that includes space to track what worked for you that month.
- Quarterly Goal Tracker that includes Top 3 Goals, beginning stats of blog and social media, and categories to input your goals
- Blog Tracker. To track your usernames, passwords and your social media handles.
- Lastly, a print out to remind you of what to do before, during, and after publishing a blog post to maximize your exposure.